What are the characteristics of CNC prototype processing
The materials used for cnc prototype processing are: ABS: transparent and high temperature resistant, black, imported, domestic and so on. POM (Saigang), PMMA (Acrylic), MC (nylon), PC, PP, PA, BT, PVC, etc. Aluminum alloy, copper, etc. After the workpiece is clamped once, the digital control system can control the machine tool to automatically select and change tools according to different procedures, automatically change the spindle speed, feed, and the motion path of the tool relative to the workpiece and other auxiliary functions to complete several surfaces of the workpiece in sequence In the multi-process processing, the entire processing process is automatically controlled by the program, and is not affected by the operator's human factors.
The production process of aluminum alloy hand model:
1. CNC computer gongs. Through CNC processing equipment according to the path set by the program, changes are made on the basis of the raw materials of the product to obtain the prototype of the aluminum alloy prototype model
2. Hand-processing. After the prototype of the aluminum alloy hand-board model comes out, the appearance of the sample will have some burrs and extra corners. The staff should use sandpaper to smooth the appearance of the aluminum alloy hand-board model.
3.Laser carving is the use of laser technology to remove the paint on the appearance of the sample to make a part of the sample transparent.
4. Oxidation, that is, anode treatment, is the function of electrolysis. Due to the poor corrosion resistance and low hardness of the oxidation formed after treatment, it is rarely used in the process.
5. Wire drawing is to pull out a thin trace on the appearance of the aluminum alloy. Such a treatment will make the texture of the sample better.
Problems that should be paid attention to in CNC machining process:
(1) Determine the processing content of the CNC machining center, determine the installation base surface, machining base surface, machining allowance, etc. of the workpiece, and arrange the processing procedures for the purpose of giving full play to the efficiency of the CNC machining center.
(2) For complex parts, due to thermal deformation during processing, internal stress after quenching, deformation of parts after being clamped, etc., it is difficult to complete all processes after one clamping. Two or more clampings can be considered.
(3) When arranging the processing procedures, the principle should be from rough to fine. First arrange heavy cutting and rough machining, remove the machining allowance on the blank, and then arrange the content with low machining accuracy.
(4) Adopt a large-flow cooling method, in order to reduce the influence of a large amount of heat generated during machining on the machining accuracy, and to improve the durability of the tool, a large-flow cooling method must be actively adopted.
The price of prototype processing is a problem that many customers are very concerned about. However, the price of prototypes of different materials is different. Even if the prototype of the same material, due to its size, difficulty, complexity, and processing technology, the price is also different. A unified price cannot be given here. For details, please send a prototype drawing or telephone consultation.
Make a safe prototype-choose Fengrui model
Choosing a prototype factory requires not only the price to choose, but also the quality of the product. Therefore, choosing a counterpart factory is the key. Just like choosing to have more than ten years of experience in prototype processing, with its own superb technology and efficient service, the business scope covers most markets in the Middle East, Europe, North America, South America, Southeast Asia, etc., and is deeply recognized by customers at home and abroad. By the way, there is no worries.